How to add the BPS Calendar to a Google Android device
This is designed for phones which use Google such as a Samsung phone. I phones may need a different formula.
(Using a laptop/desktop computer for this makes it a lot easier).
- Open your google calendar
(You can do this by typing into google ‘google calendar’ then signing into your account).
- Select other calendars and from the drop down list then select ‘add a friends calendar’
- In the ‘add by email address’ section type : email@example.com
Then select add.
- The new photographic calendar should now be showing on the calendar on the screen
- Afterwards, go to your phone and go onto your calendar app. (S Planner).
- Click on the options menu and ‘sync’ your calendar (If this doesn’t work the first time, sometimes it can take up to 5 mins for google to allow the calendar to be synced to your phone).
- This should result in the data being calibrated to your phone calendar.
Mike Troth – May 2015